Whether you’re looking to do some Oswego River fishing or want to head up to the Salmon River, there are a number of accessible locations across the county giving anglers of all abilities the opportunity to enjoy a great day of fishing.
Accessible features include wheelchair access to fishing decks, accessible platforms and concrete piers. Fishermen and women also have the option of joining one of the wheelchair accessible fishing charters in Oswego, NY and the surrounding areas.
For more information about guides or charter fishing in Oswego, NY and around the county, go to CHARTERS AND GUIDES.
In addition to an Oswego, NY fishing adventure, accessible lodging is available at hotels, motels, cabins and campgrounds and restaurants around the county.
For more details on accessible fishing in Oswego County, view the list below.
- Lake Ontario – Concrete pier at Selkirk Shores State Park in Pulaski.
- Lake Ontario – Wheelchair access to fishing deck at Swamp Road at the I-81 crossing in Hastings.
- Oneida Lake – Fishing deck off Shaw Road from Toad Harbor, Town of West Monroe.
- Oswego River – West Linear Park and The Port Oswego Authority in Oswego.
- Salmon River Reservoir – Wheelchair access to observation/fishing deck on County Route 17 in Redfield.
- Salmon River – Wheelchair access to fishing deck off NY Route 3, Town of Richland.